Life Starts Now.

Living each day to the fullest, because we know first-hand just how fragile life can be.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Gosh, I used to be such a blogger, and now I can't seem to find the time to even check my favorite blogs to read.  I started a job a few weeks ago, and they're working me into the ground!  Life is good here.  We have a lot of new things happening, my job for one, Adam starts school in another week, and we've been chipping away one by one on our summer fun list.  Last weekend we made it to Lakeside and CAMPED!  Yes, Joel went camping for the first time.  And it was way fun.  Here are a couple of pics.


Snapping his fingers- the new coolest thing to do!

First Boat Ride!

Joel has come SO FAR in his eating in the last week.  Just when I was getting discouraged, he started eating more than 8 ounces a day in baby food!  He's added feta cheese, and greek yogurt, and watermelon, avocado, and cheerios to his diet. While we were camping, he actually bent over and took a bite of Adam's turkey sandwich when we weren't looking!  We have our first GI appointment with the new doc on Wednesday of this week.  I'm nervous.  Dr. Yuwono was so "tuned-in" to our family.  I just hope the new guy is too.

Also new: snapping fingers and dancing.  :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment