Life Starts Now.

Living each day to the fullest, because we know first-hand just how fragile life can be.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

"CLEAN IT UUUUUUPPPPPPP!"



I'm a terrible housekeeper.  I'm not very tidy, and even if I'm trying to clean house, I am leaving messes behind me the entire time...what should take me a half hour, takes me close to 2....  I desperately want to get better about this, and there's no doubt that my kids are following in my footsteps.  It doesn't help that having a nurse around is very similar to having a friend over....every day....for 8 hours a day....FOR 9 MONTHS.  So, with day nursing being cut, I've made it a goal to spend more time upstairs.  I have a couch that has collected all of our clean laundry.  It sits in the upstairs common area, and my laundry time is now going to be kid-clean-up time.  Two of the things I neglect the most will hopefully be resolved here soon, if I can stay disciplined enough.  TIME TO CLEAN UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment