Life Starts Now.

Living each day to the fullest, because we know first-hand just how fragile life can be.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wonderful Women

Our family has been abundantly blessed with great health care workers for Joel.  We couldn't have come as far as we have if it weren't for special individuals with a heart for children.  Joel gets three in-home therapies a week, and two that we see once a month.  The beautiful ladies you see above, I love with all of my guts.  They come every week, rain or shine, and help Joel build strength and coordination.  They have made a point to built lasting relationships with our entire family.  They mourn with us when things don't go as planned, and they celebrate in our victories with us too.  They have given me their shoulders to cry on, and hugs when I need them most.  I can't imagine our lives without these magnificent women.  God has qualified the called, and these women are no exception.  I am so thankful for your never ending encouragement and support.  Suzanne, Dee, and Cathy, I LOVE YOU.  You make a positive difference in the lives of others.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks Kari! That makes me feel so great! Love you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet!!!!!!!!! I love your little man! And all of you! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete