Life Starts Now.

Living each day to the fullest, because we know first-hand just how fragile life can be.

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Hub

While we were staying up in Tacoma for Joel's first three months of life, Adam and I frequented a restaurant called the Hub.  They have great happy hour specials, and I love me a good pale ale.  We would watch baseball games on tv, and look at the cool paintings on the walls, or the bikes on the ceilings.  I vividly remember thinking what it would actually be like to live at home again, or wonder if we'd ever get to take our baby home.




Adam and I were in Tacoma again yesterday for appts, and we brought Joel there together for the first time.  It's such a sentimental place for us, and it brought so much joy to my heart to see my little punkin' sitting in a high chair, in his new glasses no less. :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment